Stylist Catia Lemmi - Photographer Silvia Bifaro
YOUR Masterclass: Visual Branding and Social Media strategies
This is a unique learning experience designed to bring your creative business to the next level due to the comprehensive and relevant topic covered: Styling & Photography, Visual Branding, Pinterest and Social Media.
This masterclass is open to individuals with a range of backgrounds and creative business although we believe that small brands, entrepreneurs and people who work in the food industry as food bloggers will find this class extremely beneficial.
Seat are limited to 4 as every person will work on stretching individual learning needs and will be given plenty of support and constructive feedbacks throughout the day.
The day will start at 9am and end at 5pm.
Under the guidance of Silvia and Catia, you will explore food photography, styling and branding. Silvia will also focus on how to approach and grow your Instagram.
With the extensive guidance of Antonella you will explore everything about Pinterest, including SEO and how to grow your audience on your blog. There will be plenty of hands-on time to master and implement relevant adjustments to your Pinterest profile.
Before the Masterclass
Prior to the masterclass, we will review your portfolio and social media accounts ( Instagram & Pinterest) in order to understand your visual brand and understand your current work. This will also help us to identify improvements strategies according to your unique needs and come up with suggestions for the next step in bettering your brand. On the day of masterclass, you will master and implement improvements strategies and leave empowered and confident to make further adjustments.
After the Masterclass
You will also be offered two follow up of 30 minutes via Skype with Silvia and Antonella within 8 weeks of the masterclass to evaluate your progress based on your personal objectives discussed during the masterclass.
Finally, you will receive a unique tailored Lightroom preset which reflects your brand identity. This will help you to start your new photography journey with more confidence.
Programme of the day:
Styling & Photography.
• camera settings made easy and why they matter when you tell a visual story
• correct use of light for your brand aesthetic
• what makes a distinguishable style standing out
• choosing the right props and backgrounds to reflect each unique story and your brand
• styling techniques
• what is storytelling and how to choose a relevant story which reflects your unique brand.
• how to define your brand and your target audience
• how to deliver a photography that is authentic, unique and yet reflects the right trends for your specific segment
• strategies and experiences as professional photographers and stylists working for brand and magazines
• our tips on how to find your unique and special voice
• Instagram tips and strategies.
Pinterest and social media
• how to set up your Pinterest business profile from scratch, without feeling overwhelmed
• Pinterest vitals and technical do’s and don’ts to make sure your pins stand out
• techniques to grow your social medias with Pinterest, in less then 10 minutes a day
• how to map out a strategic way to double grow your audience and generate ongoing, high quality traffic to your site
• how to create a full social media system, to up-level your brand position and fully leverage your online presence
Who we are
Antonella is a Pinterest Coach, mentor and creator of Pinterest Clinic. Antonella has worked for agencies such as Hello Society and New York Times Company.
Silvia is the creator behind SalviaLimone. She is a well establishes photographer and former fashion designer. Her career as photographer started many years ago In Italy as assistant photographer for Marieclaire Maison Italia and other interior magazines.
Catia, creator of Pastalab Tuscany, is a food + interior stylist based in London. She also works successfully as Clinical Psychologist. Catia and Silvia often team together to work for magazines and photography projects. One of their latest project, has been featured on Table Magazine.
Price & Venue
Fees: £620 (£250 to reserve your space). Part of the proceeds will be donated to 1%ForThePlanet
Where: atelier in East London
When: Sunday 27th of January 2019
What you need to bring:
Your camera, memory cards and charged batteries
Your laptop or phone with Lightroom installed (and chargers)
a notebook if you rely on pen and paper
Get in touch:
If you would like to attend but you are unsure this master class is for you, please feel free to contact Silvia to book a 15 minutes free consultation or Antonella here